Rearden Commerce is the creator of the Deem™, the largest and most diverse syndicated commerce network that enables the syndication of highly relevant transactional commerce experiences across any online or mobile surface within the business-to-consumer and business-to-business markets.
Deem leverages big data, social collaboration, semantics and advanced machine learning to optimize the exchange of goods and services between buyers and sellers, resulting in a personalized, white-label, one-to-one marketplace. For users, this means highly relevant and seamless commerce experiences and for merchants (aka advertisers), this means true performance-based advertising.
Deem provides network participants with potential access to over 200 million consumers, 10 million businesses and a highly-diverse base of 1.2 million national and local merchants and generates revenue from its network via transaction fees and subscription licensing.
Rearden Commerce is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
If you are passionate about what you do, and want to work on public facing web applications and APIs, we would like to talk to you.
- Test driven development
- Iterative delivery
- Making deadlines
- Comfortable with pair programming
- Mentor and assist other developers
- 5+years overall software engineering experience
- 3+ years Ruby on Rails Engineering
- fast moving environments
- comfortable solving complex problems with elegant solutions
- interpersonal skills to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- prior work has forced them to understand the issues when dealing with scale, performance, and availability
- experience with Unicorn & Nginx, Redis, MySQL, Git, RSpec, Cucumber
Rearden Commerce, Inc. - 9 months ago