• You will perform Data Archival and Restore on distributed systems (DB2, Oracle, and SQL server, etc.)
• Executive presence and ability to work with Optim tools (Data Growth, Discovery, Open Connect, and Access Manager)
• Experience with Data Archival on different platforms (Mainframe, Windows, etc.)
• Experience in Data Growth and Data Discovery
• Experience in Data Archival, Data Restore, and Data Discovery
• Experience in analyzing complex databases of different platforms
• Experience in collecting archival requirements and implementing high performance solutions for archival and restore
• Experience in installing, configuring, and tuning Optim toolset
• Experience in upgrading and applying patches for Optim
4-year degree in related field, or combination of education and related experience to meet job requirements.
Kovarus offers a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with experience and market demands.
For Professional Services engagements, Kovarus offers employment on a W2 hourly basis or Corp-Corp. Please include hourly rate requirements with submittal of resume.
Kovarus is an equal opportunity employer.
Contract Length: 12 Months.
Kovarus, Inc. - 9 months ago