Connect to GXS and Connect to the World!
With more than 2800 employees and operations in 20
different countries, GXS offers endless opportunities to
learn, grow and succeed with one of the nation’s
fastest-growing private companies. Bring us your talent,
energy and drive and become a star player on our winning
Outstanding opportunity to work with GXS, a leading
worldwide provider of business-to-business (B2B) and
supply chain integration, synchronization, and
collaboration solutions. GXS operates one of the world's
largest secure business-to-business global networks,
enabling more than 40,000 businesses, including 75
percent of the Fortune 500, to conduct business together
in real time.
GXS offers an extensive range of outsourced B2B and
supply chain management solutions to help companies,
both large and small, connect worldwide with their
business partners, synchronize product and price
information, optimize inventory control management and
demand forecasts, and speed the overall performance of
their global supply chains. With the broadest array of
outsourced EDI and supply chain management solutions as
well as an unsurpassed worldwide reach, GXS ensures No
Trading Partner is Left Behind.
GXS is conducting an aggressive search in the
Dallas/Fort Worth area for a Senior Pre-Sales
Working with the local sales team, the Senior Pre-Sales
Consultant facilitates GXS business and revenue goals by
providing consistent, high quality pre-sales technical
support and assistance in the Greater Southwest area.
Additionally, the Senior Pre-Sales Consultant provides
input into the qualification of prospects and the
creation of business strategies to secure the win for
GXS. The Senior Pre-Sales Consultant will lead the
technical qualification, opportunity assessment,
solution-design and proposal phases of the sales
presentations to clients including responses to
- Develop and deliver written solution proposals and
solution as appropriate.
- Develop clients' business case for the recommended
- Provide business process and technical leadership
- Develop and architect detailed solutions that solve
and/or prototypes which map features/benefits of GXS
- Create and deliver demonstrations, presentations
to specific business and technical needs.
resolving technical issues.
- Work with sales in getting answers to questions and
- Serve as liaison between GXS sales and solution
capabilities to facilitate sales efforts.
- Maintain solid knowledge of GXS solutions and
specifically as it relates to B2B integration with
- Maintain technical, market and industry knowledge
provide feedback to product marketing.
- Communicate with GXS on competitive information and
- Excellent customer service, oral and written
- Strong problem solving, presentation and
- Independent, self-starter with excellent matrix
from understanding the business process to
- Ability to master a broad range of expertise ranging
collecting and analyzing business and technical
Education and Experience:
- Ability to take direction
- Demonstrate a team attitude and a 'Can do Spirit'
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Power Point
related field or equivalent years of experience 6 to
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
8 years of sales experience, especially selling
technology and related professional services to
regional and global enterprises.
proven ability to understand and analyze prospect's
- 5 + years in software development or pre-sales with
needs and identify, develop and present appropriate
includes: up-front implementation, service level
- Experience in services model on a global basis that
agreements, data center operations, on-going
customer management and change management.
concise product briefings
- Experience developing and presenting clear and
GXS offers a competitive compensation plan for this
position, to include up-capped upside potential as well
as a generous and broad-ranged benefits plan to include
tuition reimbursement and 401k with matching.
For immediate consideration, please follow this link to
submit your resume.
GXS is a leading B2B integration services provider and
operates the world’s largest integration cloud, GXS
Trading Grid®. We help our customers extend their
partner networks, automate receiving processes, manage
electronic payments and improve supply chain visibility.
Servicing more than 550,000 businesses, including
two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and 22 of the top 25
supply chains, we are valued as the world’s #1 B2B
Integration Services Company and recently named to the
To Learn More:
Req. Code : 2163
Organizational Unit : SLS
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
GXS - 19 months ago