Responsible to recommend and coordinate effective experiential marketing activities, shows and events to support MMNA’s overall Marketing strategy.
1. Develop and recommend/present strategic Experiential Marketing activities including, but not limited to auto shows, press premiers, national dealer meetings, regional dealer meetings, NADA dealer reception, dealer incentive travel, regional marketing support, VIP marketing support, sponsorships & promotions, owner loyalty events, motor sports, strategic alliances, co-branding and cross promotions, consumer ride-and-drives, social marketing, product placement, etc.
2. Develop annual creative recommendations and cost proposals for shows and events including but not limited to auto shows, press premiers, corporate events, national dealer events, sponsorships & promotions, incentive travel, and apparel/merchandise programs.
3. Work with internal departments and external vendors to ensure timely and effective implementation, administration and program participation of all shows and events.
4. Coordinate all operational aspects of shows and events including budget, logistics, meeting planning and travel.
5. Perform analysis of all shows and events activities to improve cost accounting effectiveness and efficiency.
6. Prepare annual analysis and strategy documents to present to management; prepare and monitor production of shows and events.
7. Manage operational activities of shows and events inventory at the fulfillment center.
8. Maintain and control shows and events budgets; prepare annual budgets and forecasts.
9. Monitor and evaluate marketing partners to ensure MMNA is receiving the best possible service for the most reasonable price. Recommend changes when necessary.
10. Research competitive vendors/agencies and recommend the best candidates for bidding situations.
11. Facilitate document routing through the procurement, legal, and accounting departments.
12. Prepare purchase requisitions and coordinate the purchase order and payment processes.
13. Conduct analysis of shows and events to measure program effectiveness and return on investment.
14. Assist in coordinating experiential programs, inclusive of creative, data capture, logistics, for programs communication to Zones and coordinating with dealers.
15. Other duties as assigned or required.
• Minimum five years as an events and promotions administrator with direct setup experience or five to seven years directly related professional level experience in an events/promotions environment.
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Proven history of managing to tight deadlines, delivering quality results.
1. Moderate knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices.
• Frequent travel required.
• A valid unconditional driver's license and an MMNA approved driving record.
• A valid passport required.
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...