Responsible for managing change process involving:|
The main activities will include:
- Communications equipment and software
- System software
- All documentation and procedures associated with the running, support and maintenance of live systems.
- Filtering the changes to see what is acceptable
- Managing the changes along with the change process
- Chairing the CAB (Change Advisory Board) and the CAB/Emergency committee
- Review and close CCN’s (Change Control Note)
- Management reporting and providing management information
5 - 7 years working experience in storage management and SAN infrastructure. In-depth working knowledge of storage hardware and management software.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be available to work outside of office hours and weekends. Participation in weekly on-call rotation required.
Experience in managing NetApp and EMC products a must. Knowledge of HP, Hitachi and IBM products preferred.
Extensive experience in SAN Management and FC Switch configuration in a Wintel, UNIX and Linux environment.
Excellent operating knowledge of storage technologies (specifically, network attached storage systems) and well-versed in data management best practices.
Linux and MS Windows system administration experience required.
Experience with remote data replication solutions.
Atos Origin - 12 months ago