Responsible for managing change process involving:|
The main activities will include:
- Communications equipment and software
- System software
- All documentation and procedures associated with the running, support and maintenance of live systems.
- Filtering the changes to see what is acceptable
- Managing the changes along with the change process
- Chairing the CAB (Change Advisory Board) and the CAB/Emergency committee
- Review and close CCN’s (Change Control Note)
- Management reporting and providing management information
5 - 7 years working experience in storage management and SAN infrastructure. In-depth working knowledge of storage hardware and management software.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be available to work outside of office hours and weekends. Participation in weekly on-call rotation required.
Experience in managing NetApp and EMC products a must. Knowledge of HP, Hitachi and IBM products preferred.
Extensive experience in SAN Management and FC Switch configuration in a Wintel, UNIX and Linux environment.
Excellent operating knowledge of storage technologies (specifically, network attached storage systems) and well-versed in data management best practices.
Linux and MS Windows system administration experience required.
Experience with remote data replication solutions.
eme Design, Technical intellectual property. Product reDesign, Magnesia interlock building panels, hollow fastener technology, hurricane...