BJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and mid-Missouri regions. BJC serves patients and their families in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 13 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice.
The Supply Chain Transformation department is responsible for supporting Supply Chain High Impact Team initiatives, to include supply chain resources such as: contracting, BPX, analytical resources as well as consulting and other related expenses
Role PurposeUses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, inform, and enhance supply chain processes. Assembles data, analyzes performance, identifies problems, and develops recommendations. Partners with Supply Chain management to develop strategies and monitor supplier performance. Participates in sourcing and contract negotiations. Leads and mentors junior team members.
Responsibilities *Participates in data collection, data management and data analysis strategies to support statistical analyses.
- Analyzes large amounts of data and provides in-depth analysis needed to support services within the business operations to meet operational and strategic goals.
- Manages large projects impacting the enterprise/multiple business units.
- Identifies industry benchmarks for practice and product comparison. Leads and supports benchmarking analysis through appropriate clinical and professional organizations, practice standards, clinical evidence and published literature for comparison.
- Provides assistance to other members of the department as necessary. Precepts and mentors new employees and performs other duties as assigned.
Degree *Master's Degree
Experience *5-10 years
- Business/HC Admin/related
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- BJC Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Earned Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick timeLegal Statement
BJC Health System - 17 months ago
If it's medical attention you seek in the Gateway City, chances are BJC HealthCare is where you'll find it. The sprawling, not-for-profit...