Sr. System Admin
Perficient is looking for the best and brightest technology talent to support our growing partner and client portfolio. We have scaled from a startup organization to an industry leader by delivering business-driven technology solutions to solve real business problems for mid-sized and large corporations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Sr. System Admin in our Corporate office . This position is located in St. Louis, MO.
At Perficient, we offer a competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision, 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks paid time off and 10 paid holidays per year.
- Design, implement and maintain server hardware, storage, software, backups and environmental controls including physical and virtual servers in multi-location business.
- Design, implement and manage LAN(s), including all network routers, managed switches, wireless access points, hubs and communication closets
- Ability to use 802.1q standard to segment internal networking structures
- Strong understanding of IPv4 subnetting and routing
- Monitor and maintain WAN connectivity to ensure inter-business connectivity is robust and efficient
- Overall management, support, and development of the existing Active Directory Services are a plus
- Managing / Supporting Security Systems, Anti-Virus, Firewalls, Patch management, and Server lockdown techniques are a plus
- Create and maintain documentation for job responsibilities • Develop, maintain and document DR/ BC best practices
- Provide Helpdesk support as needed • Work in a team environment and provide organizational and project leadership.
- Support systems off hours as needed.
Perficient is a leading Information Technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. Our IT consultants deliver business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to gain competitive advantage, make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, improve productivity and reduce information technology costs.
Since 1998, we have delivered successful project engagements for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 1,800 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 24 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India.
We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology . We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficient's services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.perficient.com.
Perficient Inc - 18 months ago