Adaptive Planning is looking for a Sr. Systems Administrator to join as a member of our Hosting Operations group. In this position, you will work as part of a team responsible for supporting a 24/7 production SaaS environment. Responsibilities of this position include new system implementation, product releases, production incident support, patches, upgrades, and scripting.
- Bachelors degree Computer Science or an equivalent field. Masters preferred.
- 5-7 years Linux system administration experience.
- 3-4 Windows Server system administration experience
- Experience in high availability customer facing SaaS environments
- Required Experience
- Apache 2.0 or higher
- VMWare ESX 4.0 or higher
- Networking technologies such as Cisco firewalls, routers, and switches
- Scripting (Bash, Pearl)
- Experience with SQL (Oracle and/or Microsoft-SQLServer) is highly desirable
- Experience with Puppet automation tools for System Administration is highly desirable
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and testing skills
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter, results-oriented, independent, inquisitive and eager to learn from some of the best developers in the Silicon Valley.
- Must be willing to be part of a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Must live in the San Francisco Bay Area, or self-relocate to the Bay Area
- Oracle experience
- MS-SQL experience
- SUSE Enterprise Linux 11.0 or higher
- SAS-70/SSAE-16 auditing experience
- Nagios experience
Base + Benefits + Stock Options in pre-IPO Company
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their experience to the company via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the words “SYS1
2” in your email subject line.
- 3 years ago - save job
Adaptive Planning is the worldwide leader in on-demand corporate performance management (CPM) solutions for companies and nonprofits of all...