The ideal candidate will be soley in charge and responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring and 24x7 support of all Windows infrastructure related to the organization. |
• Responsible for the availability, maintenance and monitoring of Windows Infrastructure
• Install, configure hardware and software including OS, patches and updates
• Setup and maintain security as per IS Policies and Procedures
• Ensure proper daily, weekly backups and fail over to DR site.
• Manage Active Directory, Exchange 2003, Sharepoint 2003/2010
• Manage Citrix products including XenApp , XenServer , Xen Desktop, Net Scaler
• Support and maintain a large farm of Windows Servers in a VMWare virtualized environment
• Manage and Support NetApp storage systems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education.
• Certifications or training in MCSE, Exchange 2003, VMWare, XenDesktop
• 4 years of experience managing Exchange 2003 in a cluster environment
• 4 years of experience managing Physical/Virtual Windows Servers in VMWare environment, Domain Controllers and Active Directory
• Experience administering in two or more of Sharepoint , Citrix XenDesktop, Netapp Storage, Commvault Backup Software
• Experience working for Small/ Medium size business in a high-pressure environment.
• Familiar with applicable data privacy practices, laws, security and desktop management
• Strong technical knowledge of network principals, protocols and standards.
• Detailed oriented and able to meet deadlines with a willingness to hand a variety of tasks
• Good analytical, problem solving, oral and written communication, co-ordination skills required
• On-call availability. Work often involves a non-typical work schedule for repair and maintenance when equipment is not in use.
We offer a competitive benefits package and a 401K Plan match.
ONLY RESUMES WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Dynamex knows the dynamics of same-day delivery. The company offers both scheduled and on-demand delivery of time-sensitive items such as...