Responsible for deployment, maintenance, monitoring and 24x7 support of all Windows infrastructure related to the organization. |
• Responsible for the availability, maintenance and monitoring of Windows Infrastructure
• Install, configure hardware and software including OS, patches and updates
• Setup , Monitor Security and Group Policies to maintain security levels as per IS Policies and Procedures
• Ensure proper daily, weekly backups and test fail over to DR site.
• Manage DHCP, DNS, IIS, E-mail service, replication service and print service for Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
• Manage Active Directory, Exchange 2007, Sharepoint 2003 and 2010
• Utilize and Manage Citrix products including XenApp , XenServer and Xen Desktop
• Support and maintain a large farm of Windows Servers in a VMWare virtualized environment
• Document and maintain procedures and deploy solutions
• Maintain existing documentation relevant to IT Services
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or MIS or equivalent combination of education and directly related expereience is beneficial
• Preferred technical certifications (MCSE in Windows Server 2003, A+, CCNA, Server Administrator 2008, CCA,VMWare, XenDesktop)
• 5 years of System Administration experience on MS Windows platforms in a Datacenter Environment.
The above job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
• Strong technical knowledge of network principals, protocols and standards.
• Experience with Active Directory, Citrix, VMWare, Netapp
• Good understanding of MS Windows architecture and system level resources.
• Knowledge of IP networks and principals.
• Experience working in large datacenter environments.
• Familiar with applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Detailed oriented and able to meet deadlines with a willingness to hand a variety of tasks
• Good analytical, problem solving, oral and written communication, co-ordination skills required
• Positive attitude with strong customer service and inter personal skills
• On-call availability. Work often involves a non-typical work schedule for repair and maintenance when equipment is not in use.
• Able to lift normal office supplies up to 15lbs.
We offer a competitive benefits package and a 401K Plan match.
ONLY RESUMES WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Dynamex knows the dynamics of same-day delivery. The company offers both scheduled and on-demand delivery of time-sensitive items such as...