Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
This position is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting individual components within our Replenishment & Event Management Systems ensuring these components support that the right products, in the right quantity are in the right stores, at the right time and at the lowest cost. It will ensure that Replenishment & Event Management systems are in place to effectively manage the complexities of the company's Supply Chain by providing information that will manage and standardize the replenishment & event management systems and process of item movement from the vendor, through the DC network to the stores while providing visibility and reporting capabilities across all applications. This position will also serve as Functional System Administrator and involves providing upgrade, enhancement and ongoing application support to the deployed applications. It may also include overseeing development efforts that are being provided by 3rd party solutions providers. This position will also be required to lead large projects or workstreams of large projects and must possess strong project management skills.
• Process Expertise: Knowledgeable of Replenishment & Event Management operations and overall supply chain business processes to effectively work with operations to understand requirements that will drive efficiencies in the business taking into account the entire picture as well as the details. Can identify replenishment & event management system/process issues and opportunities where implementation of best practices will ensure that department and company business and financial goals are met.
• Change Management: Knowledgeable of the application systems in replenishment & event management and supply chain. Can identify, evaluate and define impacts of changes, provide alternatives both to the application changing and all upstream and downstream systems and communicate as needed.
• Project Leadership: Can lead medium to large cross-functional and cross-departmental projects with high complexity and cross-system impacts. Has the ability to conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions to meet business objectives. Completes required analysis, including but not limited to ; Project planning, Project leadership, Workstream identification and familiar with project stages (Discover, Define, Build, Validate, Pilot, Deploy, Warranty)
• Continuous Improvement: Contribute to and execute initiatives to improve the processes, procedures, and tools utilized by replenishment & event management, supply chain and the team.
• Reporting: Develop, enhance and support the replenishment & event management systems report generating capabilities. Provide training and access to all users to ensure the flow of information from the vendor through the distribution center and store to the customer.
Position functions as the back-up for the Manager, Replenishment & Event Management Systems. As Project Leader, will have associates directly reporting to this position for Project assignments.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Retailing or technically equivalent is required.
• 5 or more years experience is required in relevant and related positions in systems functionality and analysis.
• Thorough knowledge of supply chain management strategies and concepts required.
• Retail experience preferred.
• Specific experience with Replenishment applications (Manhattan, JDA, or SAP) is preferred. Database concepts and SQL query development is preferred.
• Demonstrated business acumen, financial knowledge and change management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage resources and analyze best available data.
• Demonstrated success in change management within a performance oriented organization.
• Strong problem solving skills (i.e. critical and evaluative thinking) required.
• Ability to develop and implement complex project plans and strategies required.
• Excellent influencing, communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to lead multiple projects and priorities.
• Ability and willingness to travel required (10-25%)
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart - 15 months ago
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...