- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution, or comparable education and experience typically obtained by 5 or more years related work experience.
- Be a self-starter who is accountable and requires minimal direction and supervision; a person who is open to new ideas; and a creative and flexible individual who is comfortable working in a large, dynamic, and complex organization.
- Possess the personal characteristics of professionalism, credibility, commitment to high standards, innovation, discriminating judgment and accountability.
- Possess DoD 8570 approved security certification (CISSP, Security+, or GSEC), and an approved operating system certification (MCP, MCSA, MCTS, or MCITP).
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Candidate should have demonstrated experience with the following:
DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG)
Retina scanning tools
MS Windows server 2003/2008
Citrix Presentation Server
Citrix and VDI across WAN
VMware ESXi 4.x
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, & Essential Job Functions:
- The candidate is required to be a part of and interact with a technical team, consisting of both Government and Contractor engineers and technicians, to support the Data Center Consolidation Program.
- The candidate will support SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic and other stakeholders for data consolidation efforts as follows:
Provide administration support of Microsoft Windows servers running in both virtualized environments as well as physical platforms.
Integrate, upgrade, and support Windows Desktops applications and engineer remote access solutions in a Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2008 environment.
Assist in developing, testing, and implementing Citrix and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) across the Wide Area Network (WAN).
Provide administration support to optimize the Windows shared service environment for maximum uptime, system configuration, and accounting of system data.
Work with a team of system administrators to provide support for Windows 2003/2008, and Active Directory, current and future releases.
Interpret server operational characteristics and accurately determine the presence of a problem, identify possible solutions, elect the most appropriate solution, and implement that solution.
Install PKI and server certificates during migration.
Support information assurance certification and accreditation (C&A) efforts for new and existing systems.
Apply required remediation actions on systems.
Perform regression testing to ensure system hardening has not impacted system operations.
Assist with system recovery and restore backup tapes as necessary during migrations.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...