Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED...
We are immediately hiring a full time Sr . Systems Domain Architect to join our team. In this role, you will work as part of a highly technical team of professionals who are responsible for all architectural design, development and deployment of cost effective and sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements. Strong organizational skills, technical expertise and attention to detail are key in this customer-focused role. The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
As the Senior Systems Domain Architect you have high-level responsibility for the design, development and deployment of systems solutions to functional customers to address their business needs. You will provide a leadership role on technical project teams and handle the most complex project management issues and technical challenges. You will work with management and cross-functional peers on long-range projects requiring creative solutions. You will also be responsible for developing and driving the technology roadmap for the domain in your expertise area. The tasks are often unstructured, have wide implications and there are multiple outcomes.
- Translate business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate system solutions.
- Work within a cross-functional team to provide technical expertise in the design and planning of system solutions.
- Research, identify, test, certify, and select technology products required for solution delivery.
- Drive delivery of solutions to meet the business requirement timeframe while still adhering to a high quality standard.
- Create solutions to maximize the performance, uptime, and supportability, of NetApp’s technology platforms.
- Establish and implement technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.
- Develop domain technology roadmaps; working with domain engineers to develop, refine, test and publish such roadmaps
- May focus on WAN, LAN, DB, Identity Management, integration or server technology and have expertise in at least one of these areas.
- Manage Administrative responsibilities: relating to project effort Providing budgetary estimates for all effort and resources as solution requires, tracking and forecasting resource allocations, including time, effort and equipment as solution deems necessary.
- As the subject matter expert for a domain, provide management with status updates, recommendations and strategy planning efforts and results.
- Provide mentorship and training of other associates at the same level or below on technologies, processes and tools; and to handle more complex issues/requests.
- Create documentation and processes in conjunction with management and other architects to enable an agile delivery process; mentor and train less senior Systems Architects in these methods.
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
- Must have 12 years of experience at a minimum.
- Must have very strong RedHat Enterprise Linux experience.
- Must have working knowledge of VMware products.
- Must have Solaris Virtualization experience.
- Strong experience in System and Storage Sizing.
- Excellent Cisco ACE/CSM Load Balancer experience.
- Solid understanding of DMZ/Firewall.
- Working knowledge of System Migration (p2v, v2v, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of systems technologies and NetApp products and services including NAS (NFS) Storage.
- Experience with System Performance Tuning
- Understanding of Disaster Recovery.
- Working knowledge of SAN/iSCSI/NFC/CIFS.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead a team of other Systems Architects to support deadlines; ability to work independently as well.
- Solid understanding of the various domain technologies and a deep expertise in at least one of them.
- Strong ability to articulate complex technical solutions to non-technical peers and management via multiple mediums of communication - written, diagrammatic and oral.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with competing deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply them to solving issues and problems within your area of expertise.
- Ability to apply broad expertise or unique technical/industry knowledge in solving problems that are unique and extremely complex given time, budget and resource constraints.
- Demonstrate leadership and vision in determining and driving strategy decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision is provided, as this individual can operate, drive results, and set priorities independently.
- Ability to demonstrate favorable results through leadership and influencing multiple individuals and groups.
- Prior experience acting as mentor or facilitator.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree is required; or equivalent experience.
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government . Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 121% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
Please include the Job ID number with any correspondence.
Click here to apply online
Click here to apply online