U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
This position is contingent upon government contract award.
The Contractor shall perform engineering services in support of the acquisition of Government approved bomber system or sub-system sustainment, modifications, maintenance, upgrades, and modernization.
• Perform Avionics Systems Integration with particular emphasis in tactical data link systems, position location, display systems, and identification capabilities for application to military operations. The contractor shall communicate with other engineering functions such as Structures, Crew Station, Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Reliability and Maintainability, etc.
• Provide the capability to support the MIL-STD-6016 Tactical Data Link (TDL) 16 Message Standard Message Standard and MIL-STD-3011 Interoperability Standard for the Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol (“JREAP”) areas. Apply understanding from the Fully Integrated Data Link (FIDL) program and Common Link Integration Processing (CLIP) programs into the final program solution.
• Support Information Management Certification and Accreditation to include development of Information Assurance controls, test approaches, and risk identification and mitigation to obtain Interim Authority to Operate (IATO) and Authority to Operation (ATO).
• Assist in the Interoperability Certification Process to include coordinating with Air Force Command and Control Integration Center for program clearance into Air Force System Operability Test (AFSIT) and Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) testing.
• Perform engineering tasks in support of development activities including requirements definition, design, integration, test, and transition to operations. Provide assistance with the Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) requirements management.
• Perform analysis, requirement analyses, and system capacity analysis, investigate alternative solutions and architecture trade-offs, make assessments, support operations concept development, and document results. Review and/or development draft systems engineering documents in support of Milestone reviews and events.
• Perform work with other Government Organizations and the Prime Contractor and their subcontractors to support information exchange and open communication on Information Assurance (IA) accreditation and certification, Frequency Management certification, and Interoperability certification, etc.
• Participate in regular team meetings, technical interchange meetings, and interface control working group meetings. Travel, as required to support B-1 Division technical efforts. Meetings may occur at Wright-Patterson AFB, the prime contractor facilities, or at other TDY locations as required. Travel shall be in support of technical reviews, information gathering, data collection, and software/system integration test activities at the prime contractors’ Subsystems Integration Labs.
• Support hardware/software development and related system ground and flight test activities such as: Hardware In-the-Loop (HITL), Subsystem Integration Labs, Developmental Test & Evaluation (DT&E), and IOT&E related activities). The primary developmental test labs are located at Boeing Long Beach, Oklahoma City, OK, Tinker AFB, OK, and Edwards AFB, CA.
• Demonstrated experience in Avionics Systems Engineering.
• Demonstrated ability managing security implementation for developing and legacy systems/networks.
• Ability to organize the technical information about an organization's goals, existing security products and on-going programs in a multi-level security arena.
• Experience in threat assessment, vulnerability analysis, risk assessment and system/network risk migration;
• Operational experience conducting IA assessments.
• Experience with DoD Security Management and Security Engineering policy guidance and directives;
• Knowledge and experience of current and emerging information assurance enterprise security practices;
• Experience with DIACAPs, vulnerability assessments, IAVA reporting, and IA problem resolution,
Years of Experience:
10 years engineering experience
Intelligent Decisions - 23 months ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...