This role provides comprehensive maintenance, administration, monitoring and support of all Citrix and Microsoft based systems especially Active Directory, Messaging and Infrastructure Services based systems. This includes the hardware platforms, operating systems, environment configuration, infrastructure and middleware tools, data bases, security and access.
The candidate will be responsible for design, engineering and support of a large Citrix Server Farm.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (add 8 years to experience required)
• 5+ years administering and deploying Citrix servers.
• 5+ years Citrix farm administration in a VMware environment.
• 1+ year Citrix Xenapp version 5 and 6 server deployment and administration.
• 2+ years deploying servers using Citrix Auto-Provisioning.
• 2+ years EdgeSite advanced administration.
• 4-6 years of related experience in mission-critical enterprise server environments performing network engineering (hardware and software), and designing, planning, and implementing servers and infrastructure using the latest technology.
• 8 years previous systems engineering experience
• 8+ years of relevant experience across multiple technical disciplines, in design, implementation and support streams of the technology
• Experience with implementing or supporting large-scale IT operations of at least 100-150 servers
• Broad knowledge of relevant technologies and how they can be applied practically to solve business problems
• Thorough understanding of distributed systems architecture and comprehensive knowledge of multiple technical disciplines. Excellent technical knowledge and aptitude in the areas of networks, network topologies, PC workstations (configuration and connectivity), network file servers, applicable software, and troubleshooting techniques
• Ability to solve enterprise server issues and to manage the performance and capacity of a LAN/WAN environment. Demonstrated experience in effectively managing small to large projects in a cross-functional environment. Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
• Understanding of the enterprise business and business processes; knowledge of business unit functions and cross-group dependencies/relationships
• Ability to anticipate user requirements and identify and resolve complex problems with minimal supervision; strong customer service and communications skills
• Good judgment and analytical skills; strong follow-up and organizational skills. Ability to conduct and prepare feasibility studies; develop client proposals, including estimates for costs, time, and resources; prepare statistical reports; complete cost/benefit analyses; and conduct business. Ability to assess internal and external communication practices, anticipate future network requirements, and research and analyze emerging technologies. Demonstrated knowledge of the following technical knowledge/skills are mandatory, including from among the following:
• Windows 2003 and 2008 server
• Cerner application deployment experience
• Industry certifications – Citrix, Microsoft
• Healthcare experience
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...