Anthelio is hiring a Senior Systems Engineer for our client in Rockville, MD. The Senior Systems Engineer will be a member of a team providing ITIL service management practices of incident, problem, change, and configuration management to support a Microsoft Windows server environment. Support responsibilities include hardware, operating systems, middleware tools, maintenance, administration, security, and monitoring, for physical and virtual server systems.
* Citrix experience required, knowledge of Cerner or other healthcare experience a plus *
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (add 8 years to experience required)
· Microsoft Certifications Preferred
· Eight years previous systems engineering experience
· Eight plus years of relevant experience across multiple technical disciplines, in design, implementation and support streams of the technology
· Microsoft Certified (Current)
· Experience with implementing or supporting large-scale IT operations of at least 100-150 servers
· Broad knowledge of relevant technologies and how they can be applied practically to solve business problems
· Familiarity with Microsoft's core products and ISV Best-of-Breed solutions and how they can be leveraged into business solutions
· Design & Implementation experience with Active Directory and Exchange
· Support experience with Websense products, especially proxy and internet filtering
· Self motivated, eager to learn and progress career in IT
· Ability to creatively apply technology and existing solutions to meet business requirements
· Team player must be able to work with people within and outside of the IT department
· Customer service focused
· Strong organizational and analytical and skills
· Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
**Citrix & virtualization experience required.
windows administrator, citrix administratior, infrastructure, cerner, systems engineer, healthcare IT, Windows, VMware, virtualization,
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals, physician practice...