Sr. Systems Engineer
This is a virtual position located in either NJ or PA
Essential Functions: Provides pre and post-sales expertise for Wired and Wired LAN’s, network security for WLAN’s, designs custom images for mobile computing, configures mobile computers, manages project deployments.
As Sr. Systems Engineer for Knighted, an Intelligrated company, you will act in a pre-sales focused capacity and be primarily responsible for supporting multiple enterprise accounts and all assigned sales activity related to the support of our application software. The Sr. Systems Engineer will work closely with the Mobility sales team to position and sell the company's entire mobile computing, voice, and WLAN portfolio. As part of the sales team, the Sr. Systems Engineer's primary responsibility is to help drive revenue and positively impact the business. This will include first meetings, demonstration, evaluations, and proof of concepts, as well as working with project managers on installations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor or Associate level degree in Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a measurable, pre-sales position
- The ability to travel up to 60% based on company requirements to support business needs
- Cisco CCSA and WLAN required, Cisco VOIP preferred
- Advanced knowledge with AirMagnet, Cisco Spectrum and/or Wireshark required
- Device Management knowledge for Wavlink and/or Airwatch preferred
- Ability to work with all versions of MS Windows, desktop, server and mobile platforms
- Knowledge of domain expertise with Intermec, Motorola and/or Honeywell
- Project management skills
- Ability to communicate with VP and C-level associates on service offerings
Intelligrated ( www.intelligrated.com ) is a leading North American-based, single-point provider of automated material handling solutions with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Intelligrated designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor systems, IntelliSort® sortation systems, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems, warehouse control software and advanced machine controls—all supported by 24X7 Customer Service and Support.
Through its New York-based subsidiary company, Knighted® ( www.knightedcs.com ), Intelligrated offers web-enabled logistics software for today’s supply chain operations including warehouse management software (WMS), warehouse control software (WCS) and labor management software (LMS).
Serving the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets, Intelligrated collaborates closely with its clients to develop productivity solutions and support their needs throughout the life of their material handling systems.
Intelligrated - 17 months ago
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...