WOOD Consulting Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business offering challenging opportunities to well qualified candidates. Since 1997, WOOD has brought innovative solutions to federal and state government clients in support of mission-critical requirements as a prime contractor and as a subcontractor. Today, we are a leading provider of transformation services with special emphasis on interoperability challenges faced by clients such as the Department of Defense, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Department of the Treasury, the State of Maryland, and Howard County Government.
WOOD has a benefit package that ranks within the top 5% of local businesses. We invite you to visit our website at www.woodcons.com to learn more and to submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Systems Engineer will help re-engineer and implement the Red Team’s infrastructure to support improved security and the expandability required by the Cryptologic Centers and USCC. The focus of the efforts should be on IT Transformation efforts that utilize enterprise services rather than mission-unique solutions.
Requires a TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
- Professional experiences and training commensurate with technology curriculums typically associated with a Master’s degree or equivalent, at least 50% of this experience in programs with relevance to SIGINT, CS or IT.
- 12 years experience in technical program management and/or as a system development team lead. At least 50% of this experience shall be in programs with relevance to SIGINT, Communications Systems, and IT
- 10 years experience as a systems engineer in programs encompassing systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations
- 5 years systems engineering experience obtained in an intelligence community environment
- Knowledge of Red Team TTPs
- Experience supporting:
- Cross-Domain Solutions Accreditation Requirements/Processes (DCID 6/3 PL3)
- Mission Dataflows
- Cloud Ingest/Data Tagging (secondary requirement)
Wood Consulting - 5 months ago