Mobile apps are fast replacing web applications as the way we buy, share, search, learn and collaborate. Appcelerator® helps companies solve for this new mobile reality: delivering native cross-platform apps at the speed of web, mobilizing any data source, and driving success with real-time analytics – all from an open, cloud-based platform. With the Appcelerator Platform, companies can eliminate point tools to scale mobile across the enterprise, drive innovation by unlocking backend data sources for new app capabilities, and measure the overall usage and success of the entire mobile app portfolio.
Appcelerator also provides an award-winning open source mobile development environment, Titanium®. With over 60,000 mobile applications deployed on over 175 million devices, Appcelerator’s solutions are backed by the world’s largest mobile ecosystem, including more than 500,000 mobile developers and hundreds of ISVs and strategic partners, among them SAP, Cognizant and CSC. It serves as the mobile platform of choice for companies like eBay, TUI Travel, Merck, Mitsubishi Electric, ZipCar, and Pay-Pal. Here’s a chance to join the most visionary company in mobile!
Key responsibilities include :
- Diagnose and fix performance and standards conformance issues
- Implement new language features
- Rapidly build and evolve major features with little guidance other than having technical interchanges with other senior architects
- Detailed understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Detailed knowledge of C, C++, Objective-C and Java
- Detailed knowledge of iOS and Android
- Excellent experimentalist with an ability to prototype rapidly
- Excellent debugging, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Comfortable and interested in learning about new mobile platforms as needed.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent, MS or Ph.D. preferred.
If you are in search of an opportunity for a company that fosters innovation and creativity, while delivering cutting edge mobile technologies, then visit jobs.appcelerator.com to learn more about our open positions and submit your resume today.
- Experience with performance analysis
- Experience with compilers, parsers, interpreters, and garbage collectors
- Experience with assembly-level programming
- Knowledge of software development tools like node, bash, git, make, Xcode
- Experience with open source software development
Appcelerator is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristics.
Appcelerator - 5 months ago