The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting to attract candidates who are both competent for the open role and a cultural fit with the organization. This role will work with hiring managers to ensure the business has the talent required to execute on our aggressive growth plans.
- Source, attract, screen, interview and close qualified candidates for open roles in the organization.
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates.
- Utilize the Company’s Applicant Tracking System to manage all aspects of the requisition to hire process.
- Work with hiring managers to understand the requirements of open roles and to develop effective recruiting strategies.
- Craft position descriptions and the associated outcomes desired for new roles and continually monitor and update existing descriptions.
- Conduct the initial candidate pre-screening and present qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- Promote the company’s brand and image to candidates.
- Coordinate and manage recruiting events to develop strong networks and relationships in the communities where we have offices.
- Manage college recruiting for assigned schools and develop strong relationships with professors and administrators.
- Analyze progress and results for assigned requisitions or hiring managers.
- Identify best practices and develop strategic recommendations to develop future recruiting best practices.
Crown - 12 months ago
Crown is a full service eBusiness firm enabling clients to attract, convert, retain and activate customers digitally. Driving commerce,...