Why Join Us:
The candidate will be relied upon to demonstrate their knowledge of Federal and State tax return support, including gathering data, preparing schedules, and coordinating with outside service providers for corporate income tax preparation. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a willingness to learn, flexibility, and overall positive attitude.
Is this You?
- You will prepare federal & state tax estimates and extensions.
- You will prepare quarterly and annual FAS 109 tax provision and worldwide tax account analysis using TaxStream (a tax provision software).
- You will maintain fixed assets for tax depreciation.
- You will resolve and respond to tax notices.
- You will maintain and update tax compliance calendar.
- You will research domestic tax matters and prepare monthly tax issues memoranda.
- You will prepare sales/use tax returns and work with other departments to ensure compliance with property tax requirements.
- You will gather data and prepare schedules for domestic tax audits.
- You will prepare quarterly tax account reconciliations.
- You will prepare various business license and registration renewals.
- You have 3 – 6 years’ experience in taxation. A combination of public accounting and private
- You have a B.A./B.S. in Accounting.industry experience is a plus
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong tax compliance and tax research skills
- Sales/use tax experience is a plus.
- You are familiar with TaxStream and FAS Asset Accounting
- You may be CPA or MBT, but not required
ValueClick, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCLK) is one of the world's largest digital marketing companies. Through a unique combination of data, technology and services, ValueClick increases brand awareness and drives customer acquisition at scale for the world's largest advertisers, and maximizes advertising revenue for tens of thousands of online and mobile publishers. ValueClick's brands include Commission Junction, ValueClick Media, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex, Smarter.com, CouponMountain.com, Investopedia.com, and PriceRunner. The Company is based in Westlake Village, California, and has offices in major advertising markets worldwide. For more information, please visit www.valueclick.com.
Conversant Media - 19 months ago