Sr. Tax Analyst|
Riverbed is the IT performance company. Riverbed delivers performance for the globally connected enterprise. With Riverbed, enterprises can successfully and intelligently implement strategic initiatives such as virtualization, consolidation, cloud computing, and disaster recovery without fear of compromising performance. By giving enterprises the platform they need to understand, optimize and consolidate their IT, Riverbed helps enterprises to build a fast, fluid and dynamic IT architecture that aligns with the business needs of the organization.
Riverbed offers the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst to add to our growing tax team of 8 strong tax professionals. This position will be mainly responsible for assistance with a wide range of international income and transactional tax compliance activities. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in other areas of interest in tax beyond international tax, such as federal & state income tax, and M&A. Since the tax team is still growing, all team members work closely together on cross-functional issues. This position will be based in San Francisco.
• Form 5471/8858 and other international tax forms compliance
• Calculation of US international tax attributes, such as E&P, tax pool, and tax basis
• Assist in the annual transfer pricing calculation and documentation
• Preparation of the International portions of the quarterly and annual tax provisions under ASC 740/FAS 109
• Computation of subpart F inclusions
• Foreign tax credit compliance
• Direct tax compliance for non-US jurisdictions (outsourced)
• Indirect (VAT/GST) tax compliance
• Support US and non-US tax audit related matters
• Other special projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree, CPA / advanced degrees and emphasis in Taxation preferred
• At least 2-6 years of relevant tax experience in Big 4, and/or equivalent industry experience
• Strong accounting and tax knowledge with demonstrated experience in financial reporting and tax compliance
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to work in other areas of interest in tax
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• Ability to quickly understand and integrate business objectives with tax strategies, and effectively communicate tax requirements to other functional teams
• Strong organizational skills
• Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team yet function well with independent responsibilities
• Proficient in Onesource a plus
This is a San Francisco, CA based position.
Riverbed Technology, Inc. is a San Francisco Company with excellent salary, options and benefits. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
Riverbed Technology, Inc. - 19 months ago