The Sr. Tax Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of customer initiated inbound inquires from qualification to closing.
The Sr. Tax Consultant will execute and manage all aspects of the sales cycle and be responsible for accurate forecasting. As a quota bearing position, the Sr. Tax Consultant will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline to ensure revenue goals for the organization are met.
Responsibilities will include responding to inbound inquiries, (i.e. no "cold calling" - it's a very consultative sale), following up with calls and emails throughout the sales process, understanding customers’ financial situations, hardships, concerns and budgets.
The goal of the tax consultant is to consult with the potential clients, qualify the client, then sell them on our program and prepare client information for resolution.
This consultant will also log and track all client conversations and emails in our database.
- Execute and Manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Qualify all inbound sales requests.
- Generate interest in the Tax Consolidation Program.
- Understand and execute a consultative sale.
- Deliver value to prospect and close the deal.
- Manage the sales pipeline.
- Insure accurate forecasting by entering accurate data.
- Manage a multi-step, variable sales process.
- Accurately maintain the database
For immediate consideration, submit your resume to Melissa Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it attention: Melissa Martinez at 602.414.0671
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Computer proficient
- Strong Organizational and Communication Skills
- Industry Experience with Credit & Collections preferred
- BA/BS Degree from a 4-Year University preferred
- Tax knowledge desirable
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external individuals
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to stay organized while working on multiple projects.
- Proficient knowledge of PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of PC-based programs.
Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, LLC, is a group of about 700 employees strong and growing – known...