- Direct multiple team s execute tax projects and compliance efforts across a variety of industries.
- E conomically and efficiently manage projects including billing and accou nts receivable
- Conduct review of federal and state income tax returns for corporate, S corp., partnershi p and individual clients.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide innovative tax planning strategies and compliance expertise to clients; perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Understand and manage firm risk on tax services performed
- 7 + years experience in public accounting with a large regional firm
- Advanced technical and tax accounting skills in the areas of: corporate, partnership, and individual taxation with a consulting mindset
- Proven lea d ership skills in managing client service tea ms and multiple projects
- Ability to mentor and develop tax staff and managers
- Exceptional client service and com munication skills
- Ability to identify value-added opportunities and work in a team environment to develop business
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard