WEX Fleet One is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX Fleet One today!
- The Sr. Team Leader, Account Management works in an office environment to:
- Negotiate with Customers/Prospects
- Coordinate with other departments to retain business
- Generate profitable revenue by utilizing our products and services.
- Accomplishes this goal by supporting, and guiding a team of account managers.
- Resource for the sales management team.
- Manages the Account Management Department within the Fleet One Sales Organization
- Provides a training program for account managers to improve skill sets
- Works with other sales managers to maintain and grow business
- Works with Senior Sales Management to improve the sales department and company as a whole
- Involved in more of the larger account implementation with sales
- Travels to fleets to strengthen relationships
- Generates reporting for the department
- Works with DW to develop reporting for fleets, and for Fleet One
- Travels to customer events / trade shows
Salary plus commission
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software, with a particular focus on skills in Excel.
- Must be able to navigate Excel at an intermediate level
- Worked in the fuel card or transportation industry
- 3-5 years account management experience, or other sales management experience
- At least one of those years held as a senior account manager, if applying from within account management
- Possess the ability to interact with customers, management, and senior management.
- Customer Related
- Maintain gallons for entire book of Account Management business, Local and OTR at 100% or higher
- Responsible for management of all Local and OTR fleets.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Implementation account begin to pump, and are implemented at a rate at 85% or higher.
- Work in a professional manner with other departments.
At WEX FleetOne , we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- Meet with account managers on a regular basis to answer questions and trouble-shoot so that they may better serve our fleets
- Upon meeting with account managers, also include training sessions
- Meet with other sales managers to ensure that we are all contributing to the overall success of Fleet One
- Partake in mentorship with Group VP to gain better knowledge of sales processes and practices.
- Provide reporting related to:
- Implementation stats
- Account retention stats
- Termination stats
- Other management requests
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· 401(k) Plan
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Pet Insurance
· Bonus Plan
WEX (formerly Wright Express) provides payment processing and information management services to commercial and government vehicle fleets...