Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Sr. Technical Consultant is responsible for the following:
• Developing, testing, and delivering integrations and customizations with the Intacct Platform
• Providing technical expertise on complex implementation projects
• Understanding customer business requirements and defining best practice technical solutions on the Intacct Platform
• Working directly with Professional Services Project Managers or Intacct Partners to ensure implementation success for Intacct customers
• Working independently on client projects and also leveraging his/her experience and skills to provide leadership to less experienced Technical Services resources
• Providing pre-sales support to identify, scope (including writing a Statement of Work to be delivered to a prospect), and sell Intacct Technical Services.
• Engage with Intacct Consulting project teams to design, develop, and test advanced customizations or integration of Intacct Solutions.
• Participate in meetings to understand business requirements and development objectives.
• Provide guidance to the customer and project team with respect to technical feasibility, complexity, and level of effort required to deliver a custom solution.
• Assist Implementation Consultants and Project Managers with incorporating development project plans into a master implementation project plan.
• Ensure that the customization is designed and developed in accordance with the agreed upon customization work plan.
• Execute specific tasks on the project work plan, including but not limited to customization design, customization development, customization testing, customization installation and documentation of customization.
• Create and deliver weekly status reports of customization progress to the Project Manager and Technical Services Director.
• Provide leadership to less experienced Technical Services resources.
• Deliver project task responsibilities on-schedule with integrity and the highest degree of client satisfaction.
• Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities.
• This position could require minimal travel
• Bachelor's degree (computer science, engineering, or math) or equivalent.
• Four years experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development in a professional technology consulting or software development environment
• Experience in assessing client requirements across a broad array of business processes including accounting, inventory, order entry and project management
• Fluency in PHP is a must; additional experience in one or more of the following technologies is a plus:
• XML Related: XML, XSL, XSLT: FO, XQUERY, etc.
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of a customer’s organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Enthusiastic, customer focused, service oriented, self-starter
Intacct - 30+ days ago