The Sr. Technical Consultant is responsible for the following:
• Developing, testing, and delivering integrations and customizations with the Intacct Platform
• Providing technical expertise on complex implementation projects
• Understanding customer business requirements and defining best practice technical solutions on the Intacct Platform
• Working directly with Professional Services Project Managers or Intacct Partners to ensure implementation success for Intacct customers
• Working independently on client projects and also leveraging his/her experience and skills to provide leadership to less experienced Technical Services resources
• Providing pre-sales support to identify, scope (including writing a Statement of Work to be delivered to a prospect), and sell Intacct Technical Services.
The Sr. Technical Consultant will have a proven technical skill set that has been demonstrated in the development of SaaS applications.
• Engage with Intacct Consulting project teams to design, develop, and test advanced customizations or integration of Intacct Solutions.
• Participate in meetings to understand business requirements and development objectives.
• Provide guidance to the customer and project team with respect to technical feasibility, complexity, and level of effort required to deliver a custom solution.
• Assist Implementation Consultants and Project Managers with incorporating development project plans into a master implementation project plan.
• Ensure that the customization is designed and developed in accordance with the agreed upon customization work plan.
• Execute specific tasks on the project work plan, including but not limited to customization design, customization development, customization testing, customization installation and documentation of customization.
• Create and deliver weekly status reports of customization progress to the Project Manager and Technical Services Director.
• Provide leadership to less experienced Technical Services resources.
• Deliver project task responsibilities on-schedule with integrity and the highest degree of client satisfaction.
• Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities.
• This position could require minimal travel
• Bachelor's degree (computer science, engineering, or math) or equivalent.
• Four years experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development in a professional technology consulting or software development environment
• Fluency in PHP is a must; additional experience in one or more of the following technologies is a plus:
• XML Related: XML, XSL, XSLT: FO, XQUERY, etc.
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of a customer’s organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
San Jose, CA
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Intacct - 11 months ago