SAPIENT Global Markets
JOB TITLE – SENIOR RECRUITER: Boston, MA OR NYC
At Sapient Global Markets we are quite literally on the front line of the biggest issues facing the global capital market industry today – investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies. Driving transformation and leading change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. What we offer is the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership.
SGM is looking for individuals who want to make a difference. We are inventors, catalysts, and the work we do changes lives. Our environment fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and risk-taking.
Job Title: Contract Recruiter
Reports to: Recruiting Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Employee Status: Contract
Start Date: Immediatly
The Recruiter is responsible for providing the highest level of recruiting services to Sapient hiring managers. Successful candidates must demonstrate a history of delivering high quality professionals at all levels while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. Members of Sapient’s recruiting team must also possess ability to advocate for the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- 4 to 8 years experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services and Technology
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Must be able demonstrate leadership qualities in a fast paced, moderately noisy, team based environment while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Proficient with word-processing, spreadsheets, Internet and E-mail; ideally a Taleo user
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs and operating within financial resource constraints.
- Proven ability to work effectively with project teams and clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confer with senior leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Collaborate and assist hiring mangers to create/improve position descriptions that accurately reflect job duties and business requirements.
- Leverage recruiting resources including online, networking, and cold calling of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Maintain proper procedures with in-house Applicant Tracking System to track and record all candidates and requisitions.
- Create and foster relationships with colleagues and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Prescreens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of Sapient’s compensation policy.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager’s interactions, and other recruiting activities in compliance with company SOX standards.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
- Visits all hiring-manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and uses that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
- Other projects and administrative tasks as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree required from college or University
Sapient - 10 months ago