Description/Job Summary Plans, evaluates, and/or coordinates the installation of local and/or remote data and voice communications equipment such as terminals, modems, video conferencing units, concentrators, minicomputers, central processing units, facsimiles, and pagers. Designs
entire networks or portions of networks that include selection of hardware and software packages. Oversees voice network reconfiguration and billing reconciliations. Ensures that all software including network control programs satisfy the communications needs
covering both the hardware and software installed. Company expert in the development of standards for carrier service and equipment. Ensures that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions. Provides regulatory monitoring and
voice network analysis regarding short and long range planning for in-house systems. May provide team leadership to less experienced analysts.
- AS/AA in Engineering, Computer Science or related Technical Discipline.
- Possess IAT Level II certification in IA in accordance with DoD 8570.01M “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program”.
- Possess CompTIA Security + Certification
- CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate or CCNP – Cisco Certified Nework Professional is desired
- At least five (5) years of directly related experience supporting network operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of emerging network technologies and protocols.
- At least four (4) years experience with:
- Cisco VoIP TechnologyCisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.2
- Cisco Gateways
- Unity 8.6.2
- Dial Plans
- VoIP Recording and Voice Circuits
- Unified Contact Center (UCC) Express
- Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Cisco Routers/Switches
THIS IS A CONTINGENT POSITION
Jorge - 2 years ago