Hours are flexible, 25 per week, some Saturdays. May
vary based on need.
Do you have Teller experience, as well as some
If you are the successful candidate for this position,
your role in helping A+FCU achieve its goal of becoming
our members' partner helping them fulfill their lifelong
financial dreams would be to provide accurate, courteous
service to members by maintaining a cash drawer and by
handling member transactions.
You would provide assistance to the Member Associates
(Tellers) for more complex transactions, provide
supervisory overrides, and perform duties including
opening and closing the branch. In addition, you would
assist in opening and servicing new accounts and loans
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Minimum of one year financial institution experience
- Working knowledge of math/accounting and computer
members as well as problem solving and research
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to
procedures, working knowledge of Credit Union
- Strong technical background in teller/vault
policies and procedures, as well as Credit Union
products and services.
A+ Federal Credit Union - 8 months ago