Taubman creates extraordinary retail environment for shoppers, retailers, communities and investors. Our portfolio of United States regional malls, located in major markets from coast to coast, is the most productive in the nation! Through our Taubman Asia subsidiary, we are extending the company’s surpassed retail real estate expertise to international markets.
At Taubman, we’re not just creating extraordinary environments, we’re creating extraordinary careers! We’ve been recognized by The Detroit Free Press as a top work place and as one of Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 best and brightest companies.
The Sr. Tenant Coordinator/Project Manager will be responsible for...
The ideal candidate will have the following experience...
- Coordinating, facilitating and expediting the early opening of tenant stores; and ensuring that design/construction standards are met on existing and new Centers.
- Assisting with establishing project budget for new tenant build-out phase.
- Assisting with development of site logistics strategies and plans to ensure that construction stays on track for Grand Opening.
- Interfacing with tenants, tenant architects, GC's, consultants and local municipalities.
- Organizing and facilitiating pre-construction meetings and weekly site meetings for all Tenant GC's.
- Documenting, distributing and uploading all progress reports.
- Utilizing industry standard project management skills to establish, update, distribute and communicate critical information.
- Processing and reviewing incoming Tenant design and construction drawing submittals via in-house and consultant review process.
- Working with Facilities team at Center(s) to ensure that Tenant construction conforms to approved Landlord review comments.
Outstanding benefits including employer matching 401k, comprehensive medical, dental and optical insurance, lunch program and more!
- 10 - 15 years of commercial project/construction management.
- Must be willing to travel frequently!
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and other drawing software programs (AutoCAD a plus).
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus!
- Demonstrated strong project management skills for managing mid-size-large projects.
- Strong organization and multitasking skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in Construction Technology.
- Retail experience a plus!
- Degree in Construction Management or related