The Senior Test Engineer role is responsible for knowledge of Video Streaming technologies. Work closely with agile like teams to create test plans, test cases and lead test efforts. Understand proxy server and caching technology. This role will be a lead for the group.
• Create test plans, test cases based on requirements and or user stories.
• Be aware of internal and external customer concerns in the design, development of products and processes.
• Documents defects in defect tracking system including steps to reproduce and severity.
• Executes and completes test tasks in a timely manner based on sprint schedule and release plan.
• Develops, create and maintain automated scripts.
• Communicates the status of potential issues and outstanding problems to project and quality assurance personnel.
• Compiles final project documentation and prepares it for client delivery.
• Perform such other duties as assigned.
- B.S, Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, related engineering field or equivalent experience
• 5 + years of Quality Assurance Experience
*Networking experience preferred
- * Detailed and process oriented
• Strong problem-solving methodology
• Must work independently and with minimal direction.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work in an agile like team environment.
Concurrent - 6 months ago
Concurrent Computer Corporation is a provider of computing technologies and software applications, and related services for the...