- Work closely with web, mobile, and game console developers to ensure site and interface designs are user-friendly, intuitive, accessible, and meet business goals.
- Work with other Business/UX Analysts and Project Managers to create solid development requirements, while translating business needs and requirements into engaging and productive online experiences.
- Create, support, and set standards for high quality innovative user interface designs and documents standards to ensure consistency across applications and websites.
- Design, facilitate and provide user feedback and recommendations.
- Assess and provide constructive feedback on various existing web and mobile assets.
- Research the competitive landscape and make recommendations relating to website and application functionality.
- Degree in IT, Interaction Design, User Experience, Web Design, or related field, or other equivalent work experience required.
- Must be able to understand a target audience's needs and other motivating factors and translate them into concepts for compelling interactions and experiences.
- Strong background in and understanding of the following: user research, information architecture, information design, interaction design, and user interface design.
- Experience with prototyping applications a plus.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Skilled in conveying concepts and ideas clearly and professionally including correspondence, procedures, business documents, technical documents and status reports.
Indeed - 8 months ago