Job Title: User Interface Application Developer Senior level
Job Category: Software Applications Engineer
Development of a mission-critical SOA application utilizing the state-of-the-art .NET technologies/products (e.g., AppFabric, BizTalk) and Agile development for a DoD customer.
The candidate will have a strong academic record in computer science or a related major and possess a strong problem solving skill and the ability to learn new technologies quickly. The candidate will work in an Agile development team as a developer, and will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle to develop an n-tier, Web-based .NET application that can run in cloud computing infrastructure. Specific responsibilities of the candidate will include:
- Participate in detailed object-oriented analysis and design
- Participate in the implementation of user interface code in C# using Telerik controls
- Design/implement the user interface consistent with user interface standards
- Participate in resolving technical issues that may arise during development
Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Located in San Diego, CA
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related major
Experience developing Web-based applications using C#, HTML, and ASP.NET
Experience with jQuery
Experience with refactoring of reuse code
- 8 years of development experience outside academic environment
Experience with Telerik, Infragistics, Obout or similar products
Experience with Visual Studio Development SuiteIDE, TFS, Test Manager, etc.
Experience with Agile development, especially Scrum
Experience developing Web-based applications using VB.NET
Apex Systems is an IT staffing and services firm. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct...