Corpedia, An NYSE Euronext Company and the leader in governance, risk, and compliance ( GRC ) e-learning and advisory services, currently has an opening for an experienced Sr. Web Application Developer. The senior developer will be responsible for providing technical leadership and architecture design to the development team. They will also develop, support, and maintain our proprietary enterprise applications using best practices. The position will be located in downtown Phoenix, AZ at our corporate offices.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Technical Leadership – Leading the team on technology decisions and directions as they apply to web application and software development.
- Software Design and Architecture – Performs systems design and application architecture for web and software applications, custom tools and/or websites.
- Team Leadership – The senior developer will be responsible for ensuring that proper technical tasks are assigned to team members. They will act as a mentoring resource for team members and a technical representative for management.
- Code Reviews – The senior developer will lead code reviews on a regular and consistent basis to ensure industry best practices are being followed, and that the team at large is able to effectively build upon each others’ work.
- Estimations – The senior developer will be expected to facilitate estimations of stories or technical tasks to ensure timely delivery of software. Senior developer will make technical decisions to meet timelines, escalating risks to management on items jeopardizing deliverables.
- Technical Direction – The senior developer will be responsible for making the final call on technical approaches as options are posed and discussed by the team.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 10+ years of web application and software development experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a senior developer role
- Prior class and data modeling experience (3+ years)
- Prior experience leading a team of developers
- Excellent communication skills with team members and project stakeholders
- Team player in an agile environment
Corpedia offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Knowledge of working and deploying to UNIX environment
- Test driven / behavior driven development
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance
- 401k + matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Leave
Corpedia - 13 months ago
Founded in 1997, Corpedia, Inc. is the oldest online corporate compliance eLearning company, servicing numerous Fortune 1000 companies with...