Our Client, a multibillion dollar software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses is seeking Sr. Web Data Analyst.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 6 months
Job Type: Contract
- Analyze and interpret online and offline data to identify opportunities and trends, and provide actionable recommendations to support site optimization and customer experience improvements
- Assist Sales and Marketing team to improve their conversion metrics and automate funnel reporting
- Create holistic dashboards with data from Google Analytics, Omniture, Hyeprion, Business Objects and other sources for presentation to property partners and others
- Utilize both quantitative and qualitative data, for example: relating clickstream data and other customer interactions
- Make recommendations for optimizing the performance of digital properties and programs
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or other technical degree
- At least three years of experience working with standard clickstream analysis tools, particularly Google Analytics and Omniture
- Experience working with one of more of these datasets - Hyperion, Business Objects, OLAP databases, excel etc.
- Knowledge of best practices for web data collection and reporting
- Strong understanding of the technical differences between data capture methods (page tagging, packet sniffing, log files, etc.) and ability to adjust analysis approaches for each method
- SQL experience is preferred to be able to mine and manipulate large data sets
- Ability to define and recommend measurements to support data driven decision making
- Good communication skills and a proactive approach to client management;
Indeed - 19 months ago
Founded in 2006, Balaji Inc is a San Francisco Bay Area based boutique consulting firm specializing in Online customer experience and...