Ethan Allen is searching for a team oriented Senior Web Developer with solid experience in JAVA/J2EE. The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for creating, building, and sustaining business applications utilizing the J2EE frameworks exclusively. The job will include proposing and implementing application designs with consideration of performance, scalability, and sustainability. This position will require estimating efforts needed to complete tasks, raising issues with requirements and technical implementation, and seeking resolutions.
The Senior Web Developer will also be responsible for implementing e-Commerce design based on clients wireframe templates, utilize web services to integrate Ethan Allens e-Commerce sites into 3rd party applications, and contribute to and assist with development and implementation of new features for the core e-Commerce platform.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of five (5) years experience as a programmer or programmer/analyst level.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical abilities are required.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Programming Languages may include: JAVA, Demandware
- Hardware/Software Requirements may include: Windows, UNIX (AIX), LINUX, Web sphere and Tomcat Application Servers, Apache HTTP Server
- Databases: Oracle, DB2/400, SQL Server
- Frame Works: J2EE, Hibernate, Spring
- Data Exchange Formats: JSON, XML
- 19 months ago - save job