This position is based in Detroit . We offer a very competitive compensation and relocation package to those talented professionals willing to move to Detroit.
Seeking a senior web developer with a particular knack for creating successful CMS and E-commerce integrations. We are looking for someone who can join our team, hit the ground running, and augment our talented staff with your keen web development abilities.
- At least 6 years professional experience in web development.
- Knowledge of E-commerce related services, including shipping APIs, payment gateways, etc.
- Experience with open source CMS applications, including Drupal and/or WordPress and Magento.
- Management and implementation of LAMP stacks.
- Experience with cloud-based hosting services.
- Coordinate and manage software changes through Git.
- Ability to take graphical designs and theme/integrate into CMS pages.
- Communicates openly and effectively, both verbally and electronically, asking questions and giving input where necessary.
- Ability to assist in a consultative role with other business units, including accounting, customer service, marketing, and creative.
- Knowledge of PHP-based frameworks, including Laravel, Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, and/or CodeIgniter.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Multi-server hosting environment experience, including networking, security, tuning, caching, and scaling.
- Previous projects involved integration with backend systems and APIs.
- Experience integrating responsive and mobile technologies.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks.
- Prior experience in startup environment.
- Magento certification
Note : Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
- Some travel may be required for this position.
- Ideal candidates possess strong time management and detail-oriented team work ethic.
Shinola is a dynamic and fast-moving startup, but with the resources of a well-established corporation. Because we’re a growing and...