Take ownership of technical performance and usability for an array of online sports products including enterprise content management systems, live scoring applications, team and player pages, video, social networking features, as well as other editorially-controlled parts of our site.
Produce high quality, well-organized, well-documented and bug-free code.
Work closely in a team environment with other engineers, product managers, designers, and vendors.
Drive increased site impressions in order to generate ad revenue and increase user engagement.
Work proactively to ensure a high quality user experience, with sound usability and limited defects.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related degree.
- 3+ years’ experience designing and developing internet-based Java applications; experience with CMS-driven applications a plus
- Proven experience with complex, high-traffic web applications, including experience working with CDNs, such as Akamai, a plus
- Experience with Core Java, J2EE, SaaS, RESTful APIs. Experience with JCR, Sling, a plus
- Practical experience with a full software development life cycle, especially with Scrum/Agile
- Experience working in a Linux environment a plus
- Experience working with Adobe CQ5 is a big plus
- Hands-on development and problem solving experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases is a plus
- Excellent problem solving, prioritization, and troubleshooting skills
- Must be well organized and be able to execute independently
- Passion for Sports a huge plus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BEAR Data Solutions - 18 months ago