The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking to fill a short term (approx 12 month) contractor assignemnt for a Deployment/Build Administrator for the North Carolina NCFAST Program to support the development and implementation of North Carolina's Health Benefit Exchange (HBE).
• This position will be responsible for performing tasks associated with the build and deploy processes for the HBE application by preparing and executing build scripts and troubleshooting build related issues for the program utilizing Curam software tools and procedures as well as other tools and utilities.
• This position is responsible for build activities in multiple test, development and production environments utilized by the program.
• This responsibility encompasses web layer configurations, AIX, Redhat Linux/CentOS and Windows operating systems, the IBM Websphere application configurations with clustering, IBM IHS Web servers, Oracle Database and other related products.
• This position will also perform functions and tasks associated with the design and development of the HBE application.
• This position will be responsible for collaboration with the architects, developers, Operations and Maintenance Team and Database Administrators to ensure proper environment functionality and performance.
• This resource will provide technical consultation to business partners, developers and architects, and seek management approval and acceptance of any significant reconfigurations of the applications or the environments.
Training and Experience Requirements:
• Position requires a bachelor’s degree with nine credit hours in programming and three years’ experience in business applications consulting of development, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• All degrees must be from an appropriately accredited institution Must be proficient in AIX, Redhat Linux and Windows operating systems, the IBM Websphere application and components, Subversion, and SharePoint.
• Extensive knowledge and experience administering including deploying J2EE applications IBM WebSphere Application Server 7/8 is required.
• Extensive knowledge and experience working with following operating systems: AIX, Linux, RedHat/CentOS, and Windows Server 2008.
• Knowledge and experience in contemporary application hosting paradigms including, but not limited to, n-tier design, reverse proxies, name and ip-based virtual hosts, and clustering/load-balancing technologies
• Knowledge and experience in J2EE-specific application hosting. This includes VM tuning, application tracing/debugging, application deployment, container resource configuration (JDBC, JMS, et al), and security configuration.
• Knowledge and experience with various J2EE application containers including, but not limited to, Tomcat, WebSphere, Sun Java System Web Server, and JBoss.
• Knowledge and experience with J2EE application building/deployment techniques and tools including, but not limited to Ant, Maven, Ivy etc.
• Experience with automation technologies for the related platforms (OS and Application) such as UNIX shell script, Perl, Jython, etc
• Knowledge of Curam software including recent experience with version 6 is preferable.
• Very good hands on experience with Oracle 11g database, Oracle SQL, PLSQL is highly preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in network application/web application security concepts including authentication/authorization protocols, transport encryption concepts (SSL/TLS), LDAP and related services, and others.
• Knowledge and experience with hardware specification evaluation, platform sizing, and capacity planning in support of an enterprise application hosting environment.
• Experience with TeamForge, TeamCity and VMWare.
DatamanUSA, LLC - 7 months ago