MobileIron is at the center of the perfect storm that is hitting both business and IT. Global companies are rushing to transform their businesses with mobile apps, content, and devices. Business has moved past the PC onto mobile devices and the impact on IT will be as far reaching and as impactful as the shift from mainframe to PC. The IT world is becoming the Mobile IT world and only MobileIron was purpose-built for Mobile IT.
Company highlights include:
MobileIron has been chosen by thousands of organizations that are transforming their businesses through enterprise mobility because they know that only MobileIron can make them successful. Come join our team and be part of building the next big Silicon Valley success story.
- Explosive growth: adding 2000 customers in the last 5 quarters including more than 250 of the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies
- Clear path to profitability: bookings increased 400% year-over-year
- Strong balance sheet: total investment of $97M including a $40M Series E financing round in May with Foundation Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, and Storm Ventures
- Industry recognition: Being positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management Software 2012
- Track record of innovation: first to deliver critical enterprise features for multi-OS mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), BYOD privacy controls, and Android security
- Architect, design and develop MobileIron iOS Applications
- Mentor other developers on all aspects of software design, implementation and best practices
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and sales to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Participate in all phases of the Application development process: from concept to end delivery and support for enterprise customers and third-party developers
- Ability to own and oversee simultaneous development of multiple features; including other client and server platforms as the MobileIron product line evolves.
- Plan, implement and release product based on the Agile scrum development process
- Bachelor’s degree (CS preferred) and 5+ years Software Engineering experience
- Expert in Objective C (2+ years)
- Expert in iOS or iPhone or Mac OS X internals (5+ years)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to pick up new technologies rapidly
- Experience with Java a significant plus
- Android development experience a significant plus
MobileIron - 2 years ago