Sr. iSeries Admin
Northwest Metro, MN
3 Month Contract to Hire
The Sr. iSeries Admin is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s Power7 Servers, PowerVM Servers and V7000 shared storage environments which includes designing, implementing, and supporting these core infrastructure services. In addition to supporting the day-to-day operations this individual will also be responsible for assisting the Developer, Application, and DBA teams with new system design, implementation and testing of mission critical business systems. This individual will also act as a mentor to other systems administrators, providing technical expertise and by-example leadership to the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Install, upgrade and monitor the IBM i i5/0S operating systems.
2. Configuration and maintenance of PowerVM server environment.
3. Configuration and maintenance of the V7000 storage area network.
4. Configuration and maintenance of Power 7 server hardware.
5. Implementing and monitoring server security and access.
6. Plan, recommend and implement changes and enhancements to the server infrastructure.
7. Evaluate new and emerging technologies; make recommendations to improve the current server infrastructure.
8. Lead projects to upgrade or migrate infrastructure systems and services, and contribute to the engineering of new systems and re-engineering of existing systems.
9. Assess complex projects with a variety of requirements, quickly and correctly prioritize tasks, provide accurate time estimates, and complete tasks in a timely manner while communicating changes and updates.
10. Provide recommendations to management resulting in purchases and installation of hardware, software and networking equipment that will support current or future business needs.
11. Prepare proposals, cost/benefit analyses and feasibility studies for management review and consideration.
12. Provide technical assistance and direction to other team members.
13. Provide remote support for our global operations.
14. This position will require participation in a rotating on-call schedule for 24x7 global support.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Management or equivalent experience preferred.
2. 5-7 years experience in server and storage support.
3. Experience implementing, administering, and supporting Telnet, FTP, DNS, iNetserver, HTTP, SMTP, and other i5/os supported servers.
4. Experience implementing, administering, and supporting storage area networks. V7000 Storwize, IBM XIV, or DS series preferred.
5. Experience implementing, administering, and supporting IBM PowerVM environments.
6. Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking and related hardware and concepts.
7. Familiarity with the IBM support structure and service.
8. Familiarity with software products such as Helpsystems Robot suite, Showcase, Infor XA, iTera HA, Softmenu.
8. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
9. Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff in difficult or conflictive situations.
10. Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to motivate others and to mentor more junior staff, preferably in a team leadership role.
11. Ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep abreast of the latest technological advances.
12. Strong project management skills including coordination, organization, documentation and communication abilities.
13. Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively.
14. Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
15. Be able to work in a global organization supporting multi-language and multi-cultural environments.
Horizontal Integration Inc. - 13 months ago