Manage projects of varying levels of complexity, scope and risk in accordance to the project approach, structure, and charter in order to support the successful implementation of new applications and systems based on business and client objectives. Apply project management methodology and standards to project activities in order to meet client's business expectations. Utilize expertise and leadership skills to direct staff, set project priorities, resolve issues, and to ensure project goals and requirements are met according to the timeline.
Responsible for the execution of IT projects that impact across the enterprise and are defined as multi discipline and have greater than average complexity and scope. Review, approve and manage project approach, structure, and charter through the establishment of project requirements and planning which are in support of the business and client objectives. Lead project teams and facilitate the communication and interaction amongst the functional representatives from start to completion of project. Provide review, oversight approval, and management of project tasks and dependencies. Influence and negotiate with Senior Management and Vendors to ensure support for the project plan and resources. Organize and manage internal and external resources required to support and execute the project. Report to management the status of projects as they tracks against phase review objectives, schedule, budget and risk .
• 10 years of managing large scale, multi-million dollar programs or projects.
• 10 years of solid software development experience. 2-3 years of Client experience a huge plus.
• Experience with Business Analysis and software development ecommerce requirement experience a plus.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to actively solve problems with project team and stakeholders
• Exceptional planning and execution experience
• Extremely effective communication skills with a variety of stakeholders and with various types of media (i.e. Conference calls, Large meeting facilitation, Power point presentation preparation and delivery)
• Experience with leading project teams with on and offshore team members
• Position is located downtown Atlanta with some opportunities to work remote
• Avid self starter and solid relationship builder; Not opposed to dive into the details to resolve issues.
• AGILE experience desired
• SCRUM master experience a plus
Minimum Job Requirements:
Bachelor's in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience. 10 years progressive work related experience with demonstrated mastery of technical and business knowledge as well as understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to the position. Experience managing IT projects that impact across the enterprise. Understanding of the full life cycle technical project management and business analysis. Expert knowledge of the groups systems, technical capabilities, limitations and business processes. Effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing and explaining technical and project related information to Sr. Management, staff, and vendors.
Master's degree. Functional expertise regarding Client system interdependencies and impact across EIS. Technical proficiency in two or more of the following; mainframe hardware/software, client server hardware/software, hardware/software deployment, application development, change management.
limitations and business processes. Demonstrated functional expertise of system interdependencies and their impact across EIS. Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing and explaining technical and project related information to Sr. Management, staff, and vendors
Pyramid Consulting is an IT Staff Augmentation, Software Development & Outsourcing Services Company. We work with clients in a variety...