· Bachelor degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
· Experience in software development environments such as VBScript, JavaSciptp, C and C++, or equivalent technologies. (Example equivalencies: Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, Visual Basic, etc.)
· Web based application design and development (UNIX/Linux based)
· Software development tools and techniques
· Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented development, and distributed object development.
· Should have analysis and design experience.
· Ten plus years business experience in a high technology area.
· Previous experience providing program design and system development services on systems projects required.
· As new and more efficient hardware becomes available, the Systems Developer must be able to design ways to integrate this hardware into the system, and then test to make sure that the upgraded system is working properly.
· Good communication and customer service skills
Job Requirements :
· Design and development of new systems with an emphasis on minimized maintenance requirements, as well as maintenance and enhancement of existing systems. Systems analysis design and debugging of new systems.
· End-user interfacing for the purpose of design and implementation of new systems and trouble-shooting problems with existing systems.
· Preparing reports for management. Preparing general and detail designs.
· Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements.
Clearance Requirements: No security clearance is required - Background Check
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type :
Career Level :
Security Clearance required, if any: :
No Clearance Needed
From 00000 To 000000 USD Per Year
Greenbelt Maryland US
ARRAY Information Technology - 11 months ago