Founded in 1956, Automation Service is the leader in remanufactured process controls! These devices control the refining of natural resources in the manufacturing of things such as petroleum, chemicals, plastics, electric power generation, fertilizers, papers, foods, beverages, and waste water treatment.
We are currently seeking a seasoned and motivated Control Valve Specialist with a strong background assessing, repairing, rebuilding and testing control valves as well as development of engineering solutions for valves and actuators. Experience repairing/maintaining Fisher valves desired!
Some of the duties of this job include:
- Provide engineering advice, decisions and solutions for valves and actuators
- Provide root cause failure analysis, risk assessment and management of change guidance as well as contribute to the development, maintenance and compliance with Valve Engineering Technical Practices
- Looks for opportunities for improvement and understands emerging issues associated with the industry related to control valves
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert in the Valve Department
Although a degree in a related field is preferred, it is not required. Ideally, candidates will have 15+ years field experience in control valve repair and will be detail-oriented, level-headed, patient and have natural leadership skills. Training will be provided and we will assist with the cost of relocation.
- Strong, people oriented company
- Excellent medical, dental and life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- An environment where you will find people smiling because they enjoy their job!