Staff, Financial Analysis
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking an experienced and strategic Senior Financial Analyst/Manager to join our Corporate Finance team. This individual will join a collaborative group responsible for providing long-range strategic analysis of company operations, both at the firm-wide level as well as within our individual businesses. He/ she will contribute insightful financial analysis to Executive Management to help guide business decisions, identify opportunities, and improve performance. In addition to exceptional financial analysis skills, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to interact credibly at the most senior levels of our organization in presenting to our Executive Management and Investors. He or she will have experience operating across multiple business lines and show agility in maintaining a whole company perspective while delving deep into business-specific projects, performance, and strategies.
This role presents an opportunity to join a vital function at a fast growing organization within the semiconductor industry. The position is located in Santa Clara, CA.
• Own and administer the company’s mid and long-range financial models and related processes
• Partner with GLOBALFOUNDRIES core businesses on corporate finance initiatives and analysis of performance, including:
• Business plans & growth analysis
• Capital planning & raising
• Provide strategic support to business units & senior internal financial officers on business development initiatives, including:
• Investment analysis
• Produce insightful analysis and reports to Executive Management; understand and articulate tax, accounting or financial strategies and opportunities
• Provide overall functional support and ad-hoc analysis across the firm’s Finance community;
• Contribute to the development & implementation of efficient processes, tools, platforms, such as KPI, benchmarking, models, valuations, SWOT, etc.
• Ensure consistency & highest standard of data governance
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in a corporate finance role (including Investment Banking, Private Equity, Internal Corporate Finance, etc.)
• Finance-related degree, advanced degree preferred
• Knowledge of semiconductor industry preferred
• Best-practice knowledge gained from operating at leading firms, ideally with client-services exposure
• Tax & accounting acumen; knowledgeable of reporting, compliance, and governance issues
• Financial modeling expertise (excel expert highly desirable)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Desired Qualifications
• Strategic and goal-oriented; possesses an ownership mentality and excellent judgment
• Deeply analytical; highly accurate & detail-oriented
• Significant experience in conducting scenario and sensitivity analysis
• Adaptable and quick; learning agile
• Able to prioritize, manage multiple tasks to completion, work to tight deadlines
• Proactive & solutions-oriented; innovative
• Collaborative, energized by working in a collegial environment
• Candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for a person who adheres to the highest standards and thinks creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world's first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint. Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD [NYSE: AMD] and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), GLOBAL FOUNDRIES provides a unique combination of advanced technology, manufacturing excellence and global operations. With the integration of Chartered in January 2010, GLOBAL FOUNDRIES significantly expanded its capacity and ability to provide best-in-class foundry services from mainstream to the leading edge.
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is headquartered in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Dresden, and a new leading-edge fab in Saratoga County, New York. These sites are supported by a global network of R&D, design enablement, and customer support in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES , visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).#CB