Duties & Responsibilities:
- Basic accounting procedures: Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), and Inventory
- Review monthly work papers and prepare journal entries for reconciliations
- Resolve discrepancies and irregularities
- Maintain and a good working relationship with Licensor and Licensing Consultant.
- Review and have an understanding of Licensing Agreements to obtain accurate terms and percentages of royalties.
- Obtain sales of product on a monthly basis to accurately calculate royalties of Licensees.
- Review with Director of Finance, Licensing Consultant, and CEO licensing/distribution calculations for final approval.
- Perform other work related duties, as assigned.
- Work on any other tasks or special projects as assigned by your supervisor
- Participate in all departmental meetings as requested to accomplish department goals and meet deadline
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and Crystal Reporting
- Great Plains, Sales Pad, and Licensing experience preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Experience with automated accounting programs/systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Program (Work, Excel, Outlook)
- Must possess proficient ability to communicate in English in oral and written format.
- Ability to apply discretion and trust with confidential information.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data.
- Ability to effectively apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time managing skills with the ability to multi-task prioritize and meet deadlines.
Indeed - 4 months ago