Responsible for various functions in the corporate accounting department including accounts payable, financial accounting and budget support.
Knowledge of financial and accounting principles. Attention to detail and accuracy in accounting procedures. Excellent organization, written and spoken communication skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work with a team and interact effectively with other department members. Proficiency in use of accounting software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook). Ability to handle a heavy workload and willingness to learn.
- Preparation of Monthly Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, Financial Reports and Analysis
- Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts
- Preparation of Regulatory Filings
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- New college graduate to less than 2 years experience
- CPA or Eligible Candidate
USAble Life - 15 months ago