Staff Accountant (Temporary)
LOUD Technologies is looking for a Staff Accountant to fill in for one of our employees who will be on leave starting mid-June through the end of October of 2013.
This position is heavily involved in the monthly close process and should have full knowledge of the accounting cycle and impact of transactions in the general ledger.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Monitor the Fixed Asset System
- Balance sheet reconciliations, highly concentrated on Cash accounts
- Calculation of commissions and rebates
- Preparation of journal entries to include analysis of monthly accruals
- Sales and Use Tax data extraction and filings
Education and Experience:
- Excel proficiency- lookup formulas and pivot tables
- Possess strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work er pressure and meet required deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting desired or equivalent on-the job experience
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area Experience with Oracle preferred
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts, and live (lunch-time) music during spring and fall.
Loud Technologies - 21 months ago