Responsible for a variety of duties including reporting monthly operational results, coordination of the closing processes, general related accounting functions, and special projects related to the various entities within our organization.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Provide general knowledge, assistance and guidance to the department, and act as an information resource to internal personnel.
- Prepare quarterly work paper packages to ensure quality and reasonableness of the information.
- Prepare monthly financial information and ensure timely distribution of operating results to management.
- Prepare analysis of actual performance results to budget amounts;
- Prepare forecasted reporting schedules.
- Prepare variance report narratives.
- Review various reports required by external parties, partners and investors, and ensure timely submission.
- Prepare support and take an active role in the annual budget process.
- Prepare and/or review special reports for operational analysis as required.
- Prepare tax filings as required
- Suggest improvements to the processes used to compile information to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and effectiveness within the accounting group.
- Provide general assistance to the Accounting Manager for special project work
If interested please email resume with salary requirement to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Staff Accountant in the subject line. Relocation is not available for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a concentration in Accounting required
- 2-4 years’ experience in general ledger maintenance, budgeting and financial reporting
- Proficient PC user with Windows environment, with solid Excel skills and computerized general ledger systems; knowledge of SAP general ledger system a plus
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Enel - 17 months ago